Примеры употребления слова "bullet" в англоязычной прессе:
1. During the battle for Jarish Madra, the 24-year-old Finnish major got a bullet in his left shoulder blade.
(Helsingin Sanomat, 2006-01-10)
2. One of the victims received bullet fragments in the hand, while another person sustained mild head injuries from flying chips of concrete. The police suspect there may have been others who were injured as well.
(Helsingin Sanomat, 2005-08-30)
3. The high jinks soon turned into a chase and shots were fired. One of the gang members took a bullet in his leg, while another one was wounded in his trunk.
(Helsingin Sanomat, 2005-08-02)
4. One of the victims was shot in the leg, while the other one took a bullet in his torso. Handguns were used to fire several shots, possibly half a dozen in all.
(Helsingin Sanomat, 2005-08-01)
5. One man had a bullet wound in his leg, most likely from an automatic weapon, and the second man suffered a knife injury. The two men are being treated in the hospital under police guard.